|
|
|||||||
| ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ | |||||||
|
Layout: Tues and wondergurl |
Quiz!
LOL! Look at this. I'm hugging the air o.o![]() 1. This quiz is about friendship and sorrows, can you handle them? Uh, I can't answer that. 2. What's your biggest weakness? When I see a huge bug. 3. Have you ended some friendship(s) in these recent days/months/years? Who are they? Nope. 4. Do you still regard the person/people you broken friendship with as your friend? I didn't break any friendships. 5. What makes you wanting to end friendship with them? I didn't break any friendship, LOL! 6. Who is the last person who made you cry? Secret ^o^. 7. Are you living in a pathetic reality? Why? Maybe bah. Because no one is willing to buy me the things I want, except for my NF skinnies. 8. Do you think the person/people whom you have broken friendship with still cares about you? I didn't break any friendship. 9. Say something to your past friend(s). I didn't break an friendship. 10. What's your biggest regret? Not to study for my Prelims, LOL!(Okay, its not even related to the type of quiz) 11. What are you thinking right now? Audi. 12. Do you feel like committing suicide? Nope. I'm not so crazy to commit suicide for no reason. (Eh, where's question 13?) 14. If you're committing suicide, what's the most likely reason? Don't know. 15. If all your friends leave you, what do you do? Why? Don't care. Because we can always find true friends who treasures you! 16. What do you wish most right now? I can get everything I want and also my best friends to go to the same secondary school with me! 17. Both you and your friend need a job badly, and there is only one vacancy left, would you back out for your friend? Yesyes. Because friendship is more important than jobs. 18. Your friend calls you urgently to his/her place at 3 am in the night without explaining anything, would you go? Yes. Only if they are awake at that time. 19. If you were asked your friend's favorite color, clothes, hobby, movie etc, can you answer then and there? Maybe bah. Depends on which best friend they are asking. 20. You are going for a very important appointment, when you hear your best friend has had a bad accident. Would you leave your appointment and head straight to the hospital? Leave my important appointment. My best friend's life is the most important thing on Earth. 21. Your friend asks you to accompany him/her to some place which you find really very boring, for one whole day. Would you go? Sure! As long as my best friend is around, it won't be boring anymore. 22. You discover that your friend is in a fight with 4-5 guys, would you interfere despite knowing that you may have to suffer quite a few bruises? Yes. I take a lead pipe and smack their dick, see how they fight :P. 23. You have to speak a lie, in order to save your friend from some bad consequences. Would you do it inspite of knowing that it was your friend at fault? Yes! Anyway I lied so many times, one more lie won't kill :D. 24. Do you still love your friends like your own brother(s)/sister(s)? Yes! 25. Please write a quote here in Korea language to represent your love for your friends 항상 보물을 당신의 우정 때문에 당신이 아래로, 귀하의 친한 친구는 늘 거기있을 것입니다. Name 5 people who you want them to do this quiz: 1. Wee Nee 2. Eileen 3. Mei Qi 4. Zen 5. Anyone who wants to do. On Friday, September 25, 2009 at 2:49 PM |
Prologue.
Weekee.
Nanyang Polytechnic
School of Business Management - Accountancy & Finance, Year 1.Triple S, E.L.F, Inspirit, Shawol. 더블에스오공일, 슈퍼주니어,인피니트, 샤이니. 김규종, 조규현, 이호원, 이진기. ♥ plurk. |
Tagboard.
![]() |
Plurk.
|
Links.
Chen Cheng.
Eileen.
Marian.
Mei Qi.
Wee Nee.
Weng Yee.
Zen.Angeline. Bryan. Celine. Chao Hong. Chester. Claire. Elaine. Fang Wei. Germanda. Jacintha. Jia Yi. Jing Min. Johnathan. Jun Hong. Kai Li. Lam Qi. Lih Fei. Loo Sin. Pamelia. Pearlyn. Priscilla. Rachel. Rachelle. Tiffany. Vernice. Xin Yi. Yen Ling. ZiYun. |
Nuffnang.
|
Archieves.
By month.
August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 October 2014 |
|
Icon by hide-youreyes Layout by tuesdaynight |